Monday, October 12, 2015

Pirate Quotes and Memes

Because I'm a pirate, I get all kinds of goodies in my "in" box. I enjoy them and let them go. But today, dear friends, I am going to share a selection with you.

Some provide food for thought

Either silly or serious



Sometimes even inspiring


Some solve age-old questions


And some are answers to questions you really don't want to answer


A few are about being stupid


And others are clever


Maybe even cutting edge


They take on points of grammar


The Food Pyramid


And international law


They are about good times


And bad




So let's remember the good times


Make it through the hard times


Stick together


And keep to the great pirate traditions



Because like the man said, being a pirate is the best life of all


1 comment: